Skip to content
- 500 g fresh kidney beans
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 medium potato
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2-3 cloves of garlic Salt
Preparation of Kidney Bean Stew Recipe
- First of all, take the kidney beans into a saucepan and add enough water and boil the water that boils for 10 minutes (let the red beans cook but do not let them spread). On the other hand, chop the onions and start cooking with half a glass of water in the pot.
- After the onions soften, add the olive oil and add the tomato paste, then the potatoes that you cut into cubes, the carrot you chopped in thin rings, and the garlic you have cut finely.
- After turning it in oil for 2 minutes, add sugar, salt, and 1 cup of boiling water and cook potatoes and carrots for 10 minutes.
- Then by adding kidney beans, check the water. If it is too low, you can add a little more boiling water.
- Cook the lid of the pan with low heat until the potatoes and carrots are cooked.
- Do not forget to check the water so that the pan does not hold the bottom.
- After your food is cooked, you can take it from the stove and serve it after it cools down. Bon Appetit.
Other Mediterranean Style Appetizer ;